CyberPowerPC UK Complaints & Cancellations
Consumer right to cancel
Where the buyer is purchasing as a consumer, you have the right to cancel from the point of placing the order up to 14 calendar days from the date the products are received. Your right to exercise a cancellation will expire 14 days from the day you acquire physical possession of the goods.
Upon receipt of the goods, if the right to cancel is exercised, the buyer must have an approved Returns Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) before returning the goods to the seller.
How to cancel an order:
To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel the sales contract with a clear statement sent to us via email, phone call, or letter using the following contact information:
Tel: 0333 323 7776NXPower (UK) Ltd t/as CyberpowerPC UK
Unit B11 Kingsway Interchange,
Team Valley Trading Estate,
It is essential any cancellation requests are made before the expiration of the cancellation period, any requests received after this period will be rejected.
Order cancellation form:
If a cancellation request is made via email or by letter, please use the following template:
“I/We hereby request the termination of my/our order(s) and a corresponding contract of sale for any goods or services provided under the following order information:
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Effects of cancellation:
Upon receipt of a right to cancel request by the seller a refund will be issued to the buyer within 14 calendar days to the original payment method unless otherwise agreed with the seller.
For cancellation requests made upon receipt of goods by the buyer and an RMA reference has been authorised by the seller, the buyer must return all agreed products within 14 calendar days in the same condition they were received. This includes (but is not limited to) all original packaging, packaging contents, accessories, documentation, and other items. Where products are returned damaged, incomplete, or in any condition reasonably deemed unsuitable by the seller, the seller reserves the right to make appropriate deductions to refund amounts not exceeding the sum of the direct costs to replace/recover products.
Any software or consumable items, which have been open/unsealed or activated, will not be refunded. These products have no right of cancellation, please refer to section 28(3)(b) of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 for more information.
Services ordered by the buyer with the products, including (but not limited to) premium delivery options, production fast-track or rush services, professional wiring, noise reduction technology, overclocking, custom etching/engraving or customisation will not be refunded except where agreed by the seller.
Due to the custom nature of the products being purchased, the seller reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of £30 plus VAT per custom system being cancelled. For orders placed and modified with etching/engraving or another customisation service such as custom water-cooling, the seller reserves the right to charge an additional fee to cover labour and material costs of £250 plus VAT.
Our full terms and conditions (including all details regarding your right of cancellation) can be found in our Warranty Policy.
CyberPowerPC UK is committed to providing every customer with the best possible experience before, during and after placing an order. We strive for zero product defects and the very highest service levels. When something goes wrong, we need our customers to inform us so we can review and improve accordingly.
This policy aims to provide a positive and constructive response to customer complaints and dissatisfaction. If you have a complaint, you must contact us to allow us to resolve any issue.
Staff at CyberPowerPC UK are empowered, and expected, to resolve issues with the minimum requirement of management escalation. We will always work to resolve issues swiftly, informally, and amicably.
The easiest way to resolve complaints is to prevent them. Many complaints come from a lack of communication, misunderstandings, and genuine human error. CyberPowerPC UK will seek to prevent the need for complaints by monitoring the following:
- The information on the website to ensure it is as clear and as accurate as possible.
- To ensure staff provide clear, honest, and accurate responses to customer queries to manage customer expectations.
- Internal processes, and staff compliance, to minimise human error incidents affecting customers.
Where prevention has not worked, and you have an issue to report, we ask you to contact us and allow us to fix or explain the problem. Initially, we will seek to do this informally as most problems we encounter are very simple to resolve.
Whilst we appreciate that problems can lead to frustration and upset, we ask any customers contacting us to do so respectfully.
CyberPowerPC UK has a zero-tolerance policy towards staff abuse regardless of customer issues. This includes but is not limited to foul language, spamming, persistent shouting, threats etc.
To make a complaint, the best way to report an issue is via email with either your Web Order Number or your system’s Serial Number. Once we receive your email, the following process will be actioned:
- A service ticket will be created automatically on your behalf.
- You will receive an automated response confirming receipt of your email, including your unique Ticket ID reference.
- CyberPowerPC UK staff will aim to respond to your query within four working hours and work with you and management to resolve your complaint as soon as possible.
- Once resolved, your ticket will be closed automatically, and you will receive an automated email to confirm the closure of the ticket.
Alternatively, to make a complaint you can give us a call on: 0333 323 7776
Monday to Friday: 9:00am to 5:30pm
Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays: Closed
Or write to us:NXPower (UK) Ltd t/as CyberpowerPC UK
Unit B11 Kingsway Interchange,
Team Valley Trading Estate,
If we can't reach an agreement:
We aim to address all of your concerns and resolve your complaint to your satisfaction. If you feel that our initial response does not fully address your issue, please do not hesitate to inform us so that we can determine if there is anything more, we can do.
Contact us via this email or any of the communication options stated above with the following information:
- Web Order number or system Serial Number
- Name and address
- Phone number - As much detail as possible regarding your issue(s). This will enable our management team to understand your point of view fully.
Once we receive your email, the following process will be actioned:
- A service ticket will be created automatically on your behalf. - You will receive an automated response confirming receipt of your email, including your unique Ticket ID reference. - A formal complaint with being internally investigated by CyberpowerPC UK's management. - Given the formal nature of complaints and possible internal investigations, CyberpowerPC UK management may require more time. They will aim to respond to your complaint within five working days during our standard business hours, 9 am- 5.30 pm Monday- Friday— excluding public holidays. - Where management deems appropriate, your complaint will either be dealt with by management or passed to the Sales, Service or Support team, where staff will be expected to work with you towards an amicable resolution. - Once resolved, your ticket will be closed, and you will receive an automated message to confirm the closure of the ticket. - If you are still unhappy after further escalation and your item has been ordered via Novuna Personal Finance, you can also contact Novuna directly to discuss the matter further.
Finance-related complaints, such as product repayments, affordability, APR, fees, and charges, will be referred to Novuna within one working day of receipt. Novuna will acknowledge these complaints within five working days.
We will aim to resolve your complaint at the earliest opportunity. If we cannot resolve it within eight weeks of receipt, we will write to you explaining the reasons for the delay and indicate when we expect to provide a resolution.
At this point, if you are unhappy with the progress or dissatisfied with our response to your complaint, you may refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You must contact them within six months of the date of our final response email/letter to you.
They can be contacted by the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0300 123 9123
- Post: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR.
We will conduct regular internal reviews of complaints, their content, and resolutions at CyberPowerPC UK and promptly implement improvements that enhance the overall customer experience if feasible.
This policy will be reviewed regularly to ensure best practices, industry guidelines and legal compliance.