This configuration doesn't include any Operating System.
This configuration doesn't include any Controller.
The power supply you selected is not powerful enough.
Required (suggested): xxx W
Current selection: xxx W
CompuCover is an insurance policy for IT equipment that offers insurance cover against most of the risks from the use of technology.
It is a specialist All Risks insurance policy that offers cover against Theft, Fire, Flood and Accidental Damage when being used at university, work or school, at home, in a hotel, in another building or when travelling. Indeed the cover is in place wherever the equipment is being used throughout the world!
It offers replacement or repair cover and in this instance CompuCover will be underwritten by UK General Insurance Ltd on behalf of Ageas Insurance Ltd. Some features of the cover include:
• No Excess
• No specialist security requirements
• Simple process to commence cover - No claims history required
• Rapid claims validation.
• Lack of forcible entry/exit does not invalidate claim
• Equipment automatically covered for use by other members of insured family
• At point of sale the cooling off period needs to be highlighted to the customer words to the effect of "Should this policy not meet your requirements, you may cancel within 30 days of receiving your policy documents and be given a full refund (subject to no claim having been made)"
• The payment confirmation prior to purchase must show a break down that states a total price paid for the insurance noting that this is inclusive of IPT.
Please note that should this policy not meet your requirements, you may cancel this within 30 days of receiving your policy documents.
Our systems indicate you are located in .
CyberpowerPC can ship to USA via our USA website. Would you like to access that region's site?