Live Help
Need Help? We're here for you.
Sales & Service 03333-237776 Option 1

Technical Support 03333-237776 Option 2

Business Enquiries 03333-237776 Option 3
< >
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New asus rog zephyrus g15 ga503qs buzzing sound
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New asus rog zephyrus g15 ga503qs buzzing sound

Post Reply  Post Reply
Author
levente_nagy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levente_nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New asus rog zephyrus g15 ga503qs buzzing sound
    Posted: 21/May/2021 at 10:39
Sorry if I am posting this to the wrong place

I got a new ASUS rog Zephyrus g15 ga503qs, it is only 1 month old, and it makes a loud buzzing sound in certain scenarios.

When I am playing a game, and press the windows to go back to the desktop, the machine sometimes gives a really loud buzzing sound, the best way I can describe it is, it sounds like when you start scratching a metallic surface with a nail, and it is really weird, it doesn't happen all the time, but when it happens it is loud. 

Second scenario when it happens, it only happens every time when I play a specific game, Black Ops cold war, and with that game it only happens when I am in the main menu.

I did a bios update, did the windows update still the same.

Could anybody give a hint where to look? or any advice?

Much appreciated 
Dave View Drop Down
Staff
Staff
The Dave

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/May/2021 at 00:14
Hey,

Send a video of the noise over, and we'll take a look :)
 Post Reply  Post Reply
  Share Topic