< >
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cyberpower PC Case Selection

Post Reply  Post Reply
Author
Cyber_service View Drop Down
Staff
Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyber_service Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cyberpower PC Case Selection
    Posted: 21/Nov/2017 at 13:50
Hi Guys!

We are always looking for best and the latest hardware to stock, so we can build the most amazing gaming PC's for you.

The first thing you see when you get a new PC is the case and we just wanted to know are the any amazing cases you would like to see us stock?

Post below and we will have a look into it.

Edited by Cyber_service - 21/Nov/2017 at 14:35
Dodge View Drop Down
Staff
Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/Nov/2017 at 23:59
If i were to upgrade my gaming pc, i think i would opt for phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass version. Gaming pc at its best

//www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Evolv-ATX-TemperedGlass.html

This image was uploaded by a Cyberpower UK Forum user who has not left an alt description.

Edited by Dodge - 22/Nov/2017 at 00:11
My Custom Gaming PC | i7-7700k @ 4.8 | 16gb 3200 Corsair Vengence | GTX 980 | 512gb Sandisk SSD | HX950 PSU | Custom Liquid Cooling | Corsair 900D
Cyber_service View Drop Down
Staff
Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyber_service Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/Feb/2018 at 10:57
Anyone found any awesome cases we could add to our website, something that really sets it apart from other cases out there?
Kopitee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kopitee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/Jun/2020 at 13:46
any of the Lian Li cases...they are all very nice ...I especially like the O11 DYNAMIC XL
verk View Drop Down

Tree Fiddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/Nov/2020 at 23:46
Phanteks P600s is a nice case in the upper mid range,
verk View Drop Down

Tree Fiddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/Nov/2020 at 10:32
Fractal Design Meshify S.

A bigger version of the Meshify C that can hold bigger cards like the 3080s and 90s

Lacie_Smith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacie_Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/Jan/2021 at 07:13
The Eclipse P600S is designed to bring you the best of two worlds. A hybrid forged between silent and high-performance chassis. Find the optimal configuration in any situation by switching between quiet or performance mode. Designed with effective soundproofing panels and Phanteks’ new high airflow fabric, the Eclipse P600S offers the full potential of two opposites, minimum noise and maximum airflow.

The Eclipse P600S is designed to bring you the best of two worlds. A hybrid forged between silent and high-performance chassis. Find the optimal configuration in any situation by switching between quiet or performance mode. Designed with effective soundproofing panels and Phanteks’ new high airflow fabric, the Eclipse P600S offers the full potential of two opposites, minimum noise and maximum airflow.

Jacob@CPUK View Drop Down
Staff
Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacob@CPUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/Jan/2021 at 20:57
Some Phanteks cases would be nice options
Customer Service
Jacob@CyberpowerUK
Gertzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gertzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/Dec/2021 at 14:19
This image was uploaded by a Cyberpower UK Forum user who has not left an alt description.The ROG Strix Helios GX601 would be super neat addition - both in black and white - especially since I seek to have an all ROG setup next time I upgrade. Therefore, it would also be nice if you could bring in the ROG Thor PSU (850 and 1200) and ASUS ROG DDR5 Z690 motherboards in your building options as well! Star
Dave View Drop Down
Staff
Staff
The Dave

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/Dec/2021 at 23:40
We've just sold out of the RGB power supplies, and motherboards will be added when stock becomes available, however as for the case it's extremely unlikely are we mostly have our case quota now.
 Post Reply  Post Reply
  Share Topic