This configuration doesn't include any Operating System.
CompuCover is an insurance policy for IT equipment that offers insurance cover against most of the risks from the use of technology.
It is a specialist All Risks insurance policy that offers cover against Theft, Fire, Flood and Accidental Damage when being used at university, work or school, at home, in a hotel, in another building or when travelling. Indeed the cover is in place wherever the equipment is being used throughout the world!
It offers replacement or repair cover and in this instance CompuCover will be underwritten by UK General Insurance Ltd on behalf of Ageas Insurance Ltd. Some features of the cover include:
• No Excess
• No specialist security requirements
• Simple process to commence cover - No claims history required
• Rapid claims validation.
• Lack of forcible entry/exit does not invalidate claim
• Equipment automatically covered for use by other members of insured family
• At point of sale the cooling off period needs to be highlighted to the customer words to the effect of "Should this policy not meet your requirements, you may cancel within 30 days of receiving your policy documents and be given a full refund (subject to no claim having been made)"
• The payment confirmation prior to purchase must show a break down that states a total price paid for the insurance noting that this is inclusive of IPT.
Order Online or Call: 0844-371-2727
Unit 270C Queensway South, Team Valley Trading Estate, Gateshead, Tyne and wear, NE11 0SD UK
All images appearing on this website are copyright CyberPower Inc. Any unauthorized use of its logos and other graphics is forbidden. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. CYBERPOWER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPO, PHOTOGRAPH, OR PROGRAM ERRORS, AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY INCORRECT ORDERS.The FPS counter is a guide only and not representative of your final build. All the photo are for display purpose only, it may vary from the default systems and the monitors are an optional extra.