Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
The Pit
 CyberPower : Off-Topic : The Pit
Message Icon Topic: Cyberpower personal rigs Post Reply Post New Topic
itsamemario666
Components Assembled
Components Assembled

Online Status: Offline
Quote itsamemario666 Replybullet Topic: Cyberpower personal rigs
    Posted: 05/Apr/2012 at 00:43
Not sure if this could go anywhere else so put it in off-topic. I was just curious as to what the current (and previous maybe) personal builds are of the individual cyberpower employees, not for any particular reason. Just curiosity. You've tested just about everything so what actually ends up in your homes? Also, how often do you all upgrade?
IP IP Logged
Cyber_Tech
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

*Tamed Overclocker*

Quote Cyber_Tech Replybullet Posted: 05/Apr/2012 at 08:48
Our best BF3 er has a 975 and GTX570 combo and is itching to upgrade to a GTX680.

My system is getting to the point that an upgrade is almost necessary, 3.6GHz Q6600, Maximus Formula SE 4GB XMS2 800, Engineering Sample 4870x2 Gainward GLH. Trouble is being in the business you always know whats coming, I've literally been planning to upgrade for years. I thought about getting an 8150 but their performance is just too bad despit being a 8-core. Can't bring myself to go any lower than 8 cores so still waiting. Next step will most likely be a 7870 2GB (or two) and a Solid State drive and the first clean Window install since the Win 7 beta.

Note: the forums aren't an official support route, but we'll do our best.

If you have a fault please contact our official support line: 0844-371-8787 or email support@cyberpowersystem.co.uk
IP IP Logged
sjsharp2014
Components Assembled
Components Assembled

Quote sjsharp2014 Replybullet Posted: 01/Feb/2014 at 00:06
Originally posted by Cyber_Tech

Our best BF3 er has a 975 and GTX570 combo and is itching to upgrade to a GTX680.

My system is getting to the point that an upgrade is almost necessary, 3.6GHz Q6600, Maximus Formula SE 4GB XMS2 800, Engineering Sample 4870x2 Gainward GLH. Trouble is being in the business you always know whats coming, I've literally been planning to upgrade for years. I thought about getting an 8150 but their performance is just too bad despit being a 8-core. Can't bring myself to go any lower than 8 cores so still waiting. Next step will most likely be a 7870 2GB (or two) and a Solid State drive and the first clean Window install since the Win 7 beta.

That's kind of why I've gone with an 8 coer machine as given the nwe consoles had 8 coers I felt that my PC will need one to keep up the decision to go with gtx 770's 4gb wsa just a little treat i decide to give it. My current cards would have been enough given I have 660's which are 2 gb and I have 2 running in SLI in my current system but I wanted to futuer proof it a little bit and be able to crank up the next round of games that are coming out that I'll likely be interested in like Mass Effect 4
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version